PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES SKEENA HILL AND GIRDWOOD ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT1762982
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES SKEENA HILL AND GIRDWOOD ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "*) Order 20"
2. The general effect of the Order will be: -
(a) To introduce lengths of double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time'') in Skeena Hill between Nos. 59 and 80 Skeena Hill.
(b)To introduce double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in Girdwood Road at its junction with Skeena Hill.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1803 by 17 July 2020.
Dated 25 June 2020
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive