ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT1984 - SECTION 14(1) COOMBE LANE WESTNotice ID: MF0556978
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT1984 - SECTION 14(1) COOMBE LANE WEST
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames herebygives notice that in order to facilitate telecommunications installation works, it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Tuesday23June 2020 with works expected to takelmonth to complete, howeverthe Order will remain in force for 3months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayedthe Order will temporarilyprohibit all vehicular traffic in Coombe Lane West on itseastbound carriagewayatits junction with the slip road exiting from Robin Hood Way
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic will be via (A3) Kingston Bypass, (A308) Kingston Hill, (A2043) Cambridge Road,Kingston Road and Burlington Road.
5. The prohibitions specified aboveapplyonlyduring such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager -Highwaysand Transport.
Dated: 18 June 2020