SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - FERNBANK AVENUENotice ID: WAT1605886
SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - FERNBANK AVENUE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate multi utility works taking place.
1. The order shall be cited as The Harrow (Church Avenue) Temporary Traffic Order 2020, and would be operational on 18th February 2020 and shall remain in effect until 30th April 2020 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all works will be complete by 19th February 2020.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Fernbank Avenue at its junction with Greenford Road.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the multi utility works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered,
or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Greenford Road, Rosebank Avenue, Fernbank Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 13th February 2020
Head of Parking and Network Management Commissioning Services, Community Directorate PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow Middlesex, HA1 2XA