PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS WESTOVER ROAD, SW18 AND LONGSTAFF ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1608076
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS WESTOVER ROAD, SW18 AND LONGSTAFF ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No.*) Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *") Order 20".
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Westover Road, on the south-east side, to remove 4.6 metres of parking place outside No3 Westover Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb;
(b) in Longstaff Road, on the north-east side, to remove 4.6 metres of parking place outside No. 57 Longstaff Road and replace with a single yellow waiting restriction to accommodate a new vehicle crossover and dropped kerb;
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01787) within 21 days of the date of this Notice
Dated 13 February 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive