ARGYLE ESTATE - YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON HOUSING ESTATE ROADSNotice ID: SUT1596589
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ARGYLE ESTATE - YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON HOUSING ESTATE ROADS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ("the Council") on 5 February 2020 made the following Orders under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Amendment No.1) Order 2020
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 586) Order 2020
2. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order Is to provide yellow line waiting restrictions ("no waiting at any time") in Bisley Gardens, Esher Close and Winterfold Close
3. The general effect of the Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks Order is to introduce parking controls on roads and car parks within Bisley Gardens, Esher Close and Winterfold Close.
4. A copy of the Orders which come into operation on 10 February 2020 and of documents including plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders are available for inspection until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Orders are made, during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Further information may be obtained from Environment and Community Services - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the orders may, within six weeks from the date which the orders are made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 6 February 2020
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive