Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES BEDFORD HILL SW12Notice ID: SUT1571321
Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES BEDFORD HILL SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Clapham South and Baiham) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20**;
2. The general effect of the Order will be to make certain minor changes to the extents of parking places in Bedford Hill as follows: -
(a) Outside 15-19 to extend the bay to the north by 2.6m;
(b) Outside 31 4.to extend the bay to the south by 7m ;
(c) Outside 33 to extend the bay to the north by 1.1m;
(d) Outside 43 to reduce the length of the by 1.3m.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5669.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1768c) by 14 February 2020.
Dated 23 January 2020
The Town Hall
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive