PROPOSED 20MILES PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT BEDFORD HILL, SW12Notice ID: SUT1571265
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED 20MILES PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT BEDFORD HILL, SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (20mph Speed Limit) (Bedford Hill) (No. *) Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce a 20 miles per hour speed limit in Bedford Hill Bedford Hill from its junction with Balham High Road to the railway bridge south of the Bedford Pub Public House.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO 1783a) by 14 February 2020.
Dated 23 January 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive