EDGECOMBE HALL ESTATE - YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON HOUSING ESTATE ROADSNotice ID: SUT1450106
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
EDGECOMBE HALL ESTATE - YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON HOUSING ESTATE ROADS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ("the Council") proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Amendment No. *) Order 201'
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ") Order 201'
2. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order would be to provide yellow line waiting restrictions in the following locations within or near to Edgecombe Hall Estate:
(a) Manningtree Close, the east, west and south side, to extend the existing single yellow line restriction from the junction of Augustus Road so it extends into the east to west arm of Manningtree Close on its southern side;
(b) Whitlock Drive, to extend the existing double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in the parking area outside Nos. 14-154 Whitlock Drive;
3. The general effect of the Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks Order would be to introduce parking controls on roads and car parks within the Edghecombe Hall Estate.
4. A copy of the proposed Orders and of documents including plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders are available for inspection until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Orders are made, or as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders, during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Further information may be obtained from Environment and Community Services - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Orders must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ ECS/TM01769) by 29 November 2019.
Dated 8 November 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive