BOURNE HILL N13, THE BOURNE N13 AND GLOUCESTER ROAD EN2, - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346867
BOURNE HILL N13, THE BOURNE N13 AND GLOUCESTER ROAD EN2, - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 81320879
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential re-surfacing works on Bourne Hill N13, The Bourne N13 and Gloucester Road EN2 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Bourne Hill, The Bourne and Gloucester Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Bourne Hill between its junctions with Greenway and St Georges Road
16 and 23 September 2019 between 9.30am 3.30pm for 2 days or until works are completed.
The Bourne, High Street N14, Cannon Hill, Aldermans Hill, Green Lanes, N13, Bourne Hill and vice versa
The Bourne between its junctions with Bourne Avenue and Greenway
16 and 23 September 2019 between 9.30am 3.30pm for 2 days or until works are completed
The Bourne, High Street, Cannon Hill, Aldermans Hill, Green Lanes N13, Bourne Hill and vice versa
Gloucester Road from the common boundaries of No. 55 Gloucester Road and the rear of No. 20 Phipps Hatch Lane to its junction with the northern side of Brodie Road from its junction with the southern side of Brodie Road to its junction with Glenville Avenue
19 September 2019 between 8am-6pm for 10 days until works are completed
Phipps Hatch Lane, Browning Road & Glenville Avenue and vice-versa