BELLEVUE ROAD, SW17 PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO LOADING AND PARKING BAYS AND TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: SUT1308407
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
BELLEVUE ROAD, SW17
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO LOADING AND PARKING BAYS AND TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. ') Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ') Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:
(a) remove the loading bay (having a length of 18 metres) currently located outside Nos. 1 to 3 Bellevue Parade, Bellevue Road and extend the adjoining CPZ shared-use parking place into the space previously occupied by that loading bay. The hours of operation of the shared-use parking place remain as being "between 9.30am and 2.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" with a maximum stay of 1 hour for pay and display parking;
(b) reinstate the 18 metres long loading bay outside No. 27 Bellevue Road, for which the hours of operation are "between 7am and 4.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays inclusive"; and
(c) replace the existing waiting and loading restriction "no waiting or loading between 8am to midnight on Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" with an upgraded restriction "no waiting or loading at any time" for a length of approximately 7 metres outside Nos. 29 and 30 Bellevue Road. This length is situated between an existing loading bay outside Nos. 27-29 Bellevue Road and an existing bus stop located outside Nos. 31-33 Bellevue Road which is subject to "no stopping at any time" restrictions under provisions made by Transport for London.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TM01752A) by 5th September 2019.
Dated 16* August 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive