ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BLAKES LANE, NEW MALDENNotice ID: MF0503451
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BLAKES LANE, NEW MALDEN
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Blakes Lane, New Malden, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, to facilitate the repair of the carriageway of behalf of Openreach, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in Blakes Lane, between Malden Road and Oakfield Close.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
b) shallnot apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 02 September 2019 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed in 4days.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place via Motspur Park and Blakes Avenue.
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU. 24 June 2019