FORTY HILL EN4, WHITEWEBBS ROAD EN2, STATION ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304213
FORTY HILL EN4, WHITEWEBBS ROAD EN2, STATION ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 81321499.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriage re-surfacing on Forty Hill EN4, Whitewebbs Road, Station Road N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Forty Hill EN4, Whitewebbs Road, Station Road N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 14 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Forty Hill between the common boundaries of Nos. 88/90 Forty Hill Primary School
22 and 29 August 2019, between 8am-6pm or until works are completed
Bulls Cross, Whitewebbs Lane, Whitewebbs Road, Theobalds Park Road, Clay Hill, Middleton Avenue, Carterhatch Lane, Russell Road and vice versa
Whitewebbs Road at its junction with Whitewebbs Lane to Theobalds Park Road
23 and 30 August 2019 between 8am-6pm or until works are completed
Theobald's Park Road, Clay Hill, Forty Hill Bull's Cross, Whitewebbs Lane
Station Road N21
2 September 2019 between 8pm-5am for 2 nights or until works are completed
The Green N21, Compton Terrace, Compton Road, Green Lanes N21