TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1222042
EATON ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on Eaton Road EN1 on, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Eaton Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Eaton Road, between its junctions with Southbury Road and Queens Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 1 July 2019 between the hours of 9.30am-3.30pm and will continue in force for 3 weeks or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Queens Road EN1, Stanley Road, A110 Southbury Road EN1 and vice versa.
Dated 26 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation