Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6328
PICTURES: Thames floods Twickenham Riverside again
Updated 12:07pm Monday 3rd March 2014 in Your News
The Thames came up onto the roads along Twickenhame Riverside with little or no warning this afternoon and caught many motorists out.
People were wading from the end of Eel Pie Island bridge to the road to move their cars and even people in the cafe overlooking the thames were getting wet moving their cars.
The water had come up so rapidly they had not had noticed it before it was up to the wheel nuts on some cars.
Closer to the bridge others were not so lucky.
Based on information supplied by Chris Backhouse on Sunday afternoon, March 2.
Would you like to share pictures with our readers? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4260 or use our upload form.
- Teen starlet entertains at Orleans Park School
- Youth Action Theatre take on Orwell
- Housing champion helps dozens of families
- Fab Friday: Fringe event gives a taster of things to come at festival
- Perverted publishing manager used hidden Ipod to film women on toilet
Comments are closed on this article.