The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Delays after car hits traffic lights in East Sheen
- Schoolgirl left in tears after bus driver confiscates Oyster card
- Award-winning social work team enjoy visit to Parliament
- Banjo player Dan Walsh starts UK tour at Twickfolk tomorrow
- Teddington Memorial Hospital artwork to help dementia patients