The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond Park candidates go head-to-head at Federation of Small Businesses hustings
- Self-help kiosks making a life a little easier for Richmond people
- Stephen Swords re-appointed chairman of Hounslow and Richmond healthcare trust
- Life's a beach at Champions Wharf, but what improvements could be made?
- Mortlake runner joins London marathon team for Alzheimer's UK