The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Reminder: Major Petersham Road gas works could cause traffic havoc throughout August
- WATCH: Student from Teddington cracks 12 eggs in a row that all have double yolks, beating one in a SEXTILLION odds
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Car and bus crash in Richmond Hill, bringing traffic to a standstill
- Richmond's Orange Tree Theatre awarded £75,000 development grant