The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Twickenham could be in line for more American football in 2017 as NFL announces four games in London
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished
- 'Gifted businessman' and mentor to young entrepreneurs dies aged 53
- Road closed and traffic queuing in Fulwell after crash