The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Police forced to call in elite task force after burglars barricade themselves into North Sheen storage units
- Barnes' London Wetland Centre to replace theatre with new 'multi-function' venue
- Painting by Teddington artist to feature in National Portrait Gallery exhibition
- PICTURED: What to expect at Adrenaline Rush obstacle race at Kempton Park - including Europe's biggest inflatable water slide
- Missing man from Isleworth may be in Twickenham