The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rail engineering works set to affect London marathon runners and spectators tomorrow
- Last chance to catch Thames: Dark River, Still Shining at Landmark Arts Centre
- Cheer on Richmond's London marathon runners
- St Margarets primary school application to go in next month
- London marathon dream over for cyclist hurt in "hit and run" in Richmond yesterday