The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teddington dad tackling half marathon in honour of late father
- Richmond's GCSE results: The round up
- On thin ice: Accusations of mismanagement at Richmond Rink which left financial 'black hole' for community project
- 'Lager' graffiti vandal caught after tagging restaurant toilet then paying for a beer with his bank card
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing