The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Excellent visitor numbers spark Strawberry Hill House revamp
- Richmond Farmers' Market relaunches with Bamber Gascoigne
- Princess Alice Hospice looking for Richmond people to be good neighbours
- Help Home-Start Richmond get £3k grant
- Two men taken to hospital after fight breaks out in pub