The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judo club joins forces with Shooting Star Chase
- Buddy scheme using art to bring people together at Orleans House Gallery
- Councillor calling for Rugby World Cup legacy to rival London Olympics
- Showcase of talent enjoys another successful year
- Sprinkling of snow falls in south west London and north Surrey