The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut
- Zac Goldsmith doing 'all he can' to block Heathrow expansion after reported visit to Number 10
- Surrey leisure centres host quirky fitness-themed theatre show
- Man guilty of murdering friend after row about Fifa and cannabis
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns