The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Owner offers reward for Margo, spaniel who went missing in Bushy Park
- Arsonist targets paints and creosote in Mortlake
- Supermarket meat thief sent to prison
- Special education first for Richmond school pupils
- Bull's Head welcomes stunning saxophonist to Barnes