The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Richmond's 'new Dyson' has been shortlisted for prestigious European Inventor Awards
- There were supposed to be 18 cows on this National Trust meadow and but of them is missing
- Company director guilty of corporate manslaughter after two workers plummeted to their deaths
- London's biggest sporting and music summer festival is coming to Richmond
- This man is being hunted by police after he skipped his court appearance