The changes to Twickenham town centre bus stops advertised in the RTT (May 30) are not a major improvement for those living in Teddington.
Beforehand, we could wait at King Street and have a choice from the two stops there of three routes to Broad Street: 281, 33 or R68, whichever came first.
Now we have to choose between two routes from Cross Deep or one from Heath Road. Is this the Conservative council majority’s revenge for us voting in liberal councillors?
If so it is somewhat petty.
Iain Sutherland, Teddington
- Got something to say? Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Funeral of dedicated former councillor to be held tomorrow
- Curtains go up in flames at Christmas party gone awry
- Hundreds turn out to discuss "growing tensions" between Richmond Park road users
- Mum to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in memory of son
- Healthcare volunteers treated to Christmas party as a festive thank you