Scotland to fight to stay in the EU
7.46am Tuesday 26th May 2015
Nicola Sturgeon has said the Scottish Government will make a "strong and positive" case for the UK to remain in the EU to prevent Scotland being forced out against its will.
- EU case 'extraordinarily strong'
- Man hunted over triple stab deaths
- Navy veteran salutes lost brother
- Carmichael pressured in memo row
- Dunkirk veteran's 'enormous tears'
- 1,000 attend rail disaster service
- Irish vote Yes for gay marriage
- BGT studio vacated due to WWII bomb
- Bank to probe 'Brexit' economy risk
- Clarkson: No idea what future holds
- Celebrity victims' record damages
- Eight remanded over Hatton Garden
- Pianist hails abuse memoir victory
- Thomas Cook boss to meet parents
- Hunt backs Kendall leadership bid
- Emotional visit to boat bomb site
- Charlotte keeping Duke up at night