PM unveils proposals for rest of UK
1.16am Friday 19th September 2014
David Cameron has unveiled proposals to allow English, Welsh and Northern Irish MPs to vote alone on policies only impacting their voters, mirroring pledges made on fresh devolution to Scotland.
- No campaign 'to win by 54% to 46%'
- Braff: This film is my life's quest
- Mendes and Gosling 'have baby girl'
- British woman tests Ebola vaccine
- DNA tests in Thailand murder hunt
- Seize this opportunity: Salmond
- Probe into fatal helicopter crash
- Star DiCaprio given UN climate role
- Aykroyd reveals Ghostbusters plans
- Two killed in helicopter sea crash
- Thompson battles fear in stage role
- Jada: Gotham brings out dark side
- Embattled police chief quits post
- Families remember Thai victims
- Miliband sees 'ugly side' of poll
- Passport delays compensation urged
- Cara and Kate are Burberry queens