Jacuzzi bursts into flames

Richmond and Twickenham Times: Jacuzzi bursts into flames Jacuzzi bursts into flames

A Jacuzzi burst into flames last night but its owners escaped unhurt.

Firefighters were called to the outdoor tub, in Lock Road, Ham, at about 8.20pm after it developed a suspected electrical fault.

Firefighter Bishop, from Kingston fire station, said a passer-by had called 999.

Two fire engines from Kingston put the fire out.

He said: "We stopped it spreading and from doing any further damage.

"We do get them from time to time but it's fairly unusual in this area.

"Nobody was hurt."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree