Top 10 most expensive streets in south-west London and north Surrey (From Richmond and Twickenham Times)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4260
Top 10 most expensive streets in south-west London and north Surrey
Last week we learned the average house price in more than 40 areas of England and Wales have soared above the £1m mark.
And it is no surprise our area of the country includes some of the richest roads in the country: it is easily commutable to central London, full of good schools, and has a low crime rate.
A survey by Lloyds Bank lists that the top ten most expensive streets in our area - in terms of average house prices from the last five year.
Top of the list is Wimbledon Parkside - the fifth most expensive in London - which overlooks Wimbledon Common and includes a stunning array of mansions next to the Village.
The list is also dominated by roads in Oxshott and Cobham in Elmbridge (Surrey), home to some of the country's wealthiest footballers who play for Chelsea FC, whose training ground is in Cobham.
1. Parkside, Wimbledon (£5.21m)
2. Spicers Field, Oxshott (£3.5m)
3. Leys Road, Oxshott (3.44m)
4. Icklingham Road, Cobham (£3.26m)
5. Harebell Hill, Cobham (£3.08m)
6. Blackhills, Esher (£3.05m)
7. Moles Hill, Oxshott (£2.97m)
8. Eaton Park, Cobham (£2.73m)
9. Coombe Hill Road, New Malden (£2.67m)
10. Martineau Drive, Twickenham (£2.6m)
Comments are closed on this article.