Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4260
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
sofa and two matching armchairs Cream/light beige medium sofa and two matching armchairs. Scatter cushions included. Very good condition. Buyer collect.
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Art and crafts (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (50)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Pets (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.